Cheap Scope

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought a M&P AR 15-22 a few months back for target shooting. (Can't beat 500 rounds for $17!) I bought a TruGlow red dot sight to put on there, but ended up really hating red dot sights after actually using them a few times. I don't know why, but I have a hard time putting the dot in the center consistently to be accurate. I really like the flip up sights that it came with to shoot up close, but would really like to get some kind of small 4x type scope for shooting beyond 20 yards.

Can anyone recommend a decent quality scope that will fit the picatinny rail's those come with? I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on it, $100 or less but don't want a complete POS Walmart scope.

Thanks

dennishoddy

Is it the single dot that you don't like? I don't like them either, perfering the red dot scopes that have the selectable reticle. I use the one that has a circle around the crosshairs. If your going to be using it for steel challenge, try to get a low power scope.

Deacon

Well-Known Fanatic
I had some cheap builds I put NCStar scopes on. They worked, but they were DEFINITELY not anything fancy.

Latest posts