Chat

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
tgg9djnl.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Does anyone know how to use the new Tapatalk chat room? I should, cause I'm, well, ME. But I dont.

Someone help me

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 5.3

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Burk, in case you missed it (because you disappeared from Facebook), I found video of what you've been doing since you disappeared from Facebook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIZ7tS8PXM

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Just my oppinion but. Its funny how there is usually about 20 to 30 guys dedicated to the boomer shooter forum on a regular basis but when the is free stuff to give away it is loaded with people wanting their free stuff now. Hey all boomers please take the time to stop by the forum and get involved in the decussions there is a lot of knowledge from a lot of people shooting across the nation. Boomer shooters are the biggest shooting team across the nation. Get involved.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't disagree with that, but there are also very few questions that have not already been addressed in posts, and if someone comes in and does their due diligence by using the search feature, many discussions are avoided by simply reading previous posts.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree with both of the above. Plus I am a much lower level shooter than most here so I am hesitant to give my opinion unless I am certain in my answer and not just because that is what I currently use or like or how I do it or whatever. If I don't have good reason why then I probably won't give my opinion. I check the forum daily but only reply when I feel my opinion could possibly be relevant to the post. Plus I have only met 2-3 members personally and you know alot of the conversations here are more personal than technical. That's my tired and about to pass out opinion of the night. Thanks to all the admins and sponsors that make the forum possible. Contingency or not I will be a member here and enjoy learning what I can and getting a laugh or 2 each day as well with all the comedic input ;)

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
Damn I thought it was going to be velvety blue with his name on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Fleche said:
I miss tacos.
Had some Saturday from the truck at 59th & S. Shields. The bottom of the tray was just a layer of grease which resulted in all of the taco shells being orange and slippery.

I'll be sticking with the truck at 44th & May.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
^ give an answer anyway, start an arguement, win a prize. I'll send you a picture of my ball bag.
Uuhhhhmmmmmmm,,,, I will try and answer or give my opinion more often if you promise to never do that!!

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
dr poopgiggle said:
Tacos Don Francisco in Tulsa 4 lyfe
Used to love that place but the last time I went a year or two ago it seemed like QA had really slipped...on to the floor...and into the toilet.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
MikeF said:
Used to love that place but the last time I went a year or two ago it seemed like QA had really slipped...on to the floor...and into the toilet.
the one on 11th is still solid IMO

Latest posts