Charter Bus to Double Tap 1/3/15

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic
Who might be interested in a charter bus to Double Tap in Wichita Falls this Saturday since OKC has cancelled? Weather is supposed to be a little warmer than OKC. Cost of bus is appx $1150. Split by 30, individual cost would be $38.33.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Matt Rigsby said:
Jesse, you still have that short bus with the picture of a horse on the side?
Yes we do. I don't know how warm it gets though. I also can't guarantee it will make the complete 5hr round trip. But if yall are game it holds 15.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Is that even street legal? I thought it was just one of those parking shuttles from the airport. Will it do 75mph?

jtischauser

Wall said:
Is that even street legal? I thought it was just one of those parking shuttles from the airport. Will it do 75mph?
It is an old airport parking shuttle. It has 200,000 miles of circles at 15 mph on it. It's tagged and insured. Only long trip we've had it I was to Tallequah for a river trip and a time or two to Ichens for chicken. Oh and of course it's been to the airport from Guthrie several times.

mikey80

Negative Approach
I'm in, but how do we get the people who will actually chip in and pay to get on board?

jtischauser

If you guys are serious about taking the bang bus to DTR let me know. I'll drive it around town tomorrow and Friday to make sure it's GTG.

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic
Micah_Rowe said:
I'm in, but how do we get the people who will actually chip in and pay to get on board?
At this point, I don't see a charter happening. But, there's one deluxe first class cabin seat available in my charter you're welcome to fill.

scorch

Double Tap Ranch
Looks like the Weather going to be cold and wet on Friday with some sun on saturday.

so we are going to move the USPSA Match at DTR to SUNDAY Morning jan 4th at 10:00am to let everything dry out and the temp suppose to be warmer. we will be shooting 6 stages including a classifier Hope this does not throw a wrench in everyones plans. but the weather man just sucks and never really knows what the weather will do more than 1-2 days out. ( forecast has changed everyday here)

mikey80

Negative Approach
Cary B. Rowton said:
At this point, I don't see a charter happening. But, there's one deluxe first class cabin seat available in my charter you're welcome to fill.
I would love to, let me check and see if the bus is still going.
scorch said:
Looks like the Weather going to be cold and wet on Friday with some sun on saturday.

so we are going to move the USPSA Match at DTR to SUNDAY Morning jan 4th at 10:00am to let everything dry out and the temp suppose to be warmer. we will be shooting 6 stages including a classifier Hope this does not throw a wrench in everyones plans. but the weather man just sucks and never really knows what the weather will do more than 1-2 days out. ( forecast has changed everyday here)
They just don't want an avalanche of Okies showing up down there

jtischauser

scorch said:

Latest posts