Charlie Sanders

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Tonight at the hospital, he said his biggest regret in life was not be able to have jumped out of a C17. He's a fighter. Doesn't even know when he had the heart attack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Tonight at the hospital, he said his biggest regret in life was not be able to have jumped out of a C17. He's a fighter. Doesn't even know when he had the heart attack.

If a C-17 is anything like exiting a C-141, you don't jump anyway. You step up to the door and the jet wash sucks you out. He's a badass no matter what aircraft he exited.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Hope he recovers quickly!! Never met him, but sounds like he's harder than woodpecker lips. C17 is a nice bird to jump... [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Pap is getting a heart cath at this very moment. Here we go...

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Tell him there's a match in 2 weeks so he needs to quit monkeying around.

All the best on a speedy recovery

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Turns out the cardiologist says now that he has not had a heart attack. Heart cath showed no blockage. Diagnosis is a virus has swollen his heart and meds will take care of it. Still too weak to leave hospital, but looks like he's back in the game! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Bob Sanders said:
Turns out the cardiologist says now that he has not had a heart attack. Heart cath showed no blockage. Diagnosis is a virus has swollen his heart and meds will take care of it. Still too weak to leave hospital, but looks like he's back in the game! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

AWESOME. I knew a little ol' heart issue could keep him down

Latest posts