Cerakote

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
zombiegirl said:
Turned out AMAZING!!! Feast your eyes on "Lady Kryptek"!!!! Make sure you have a rag to wipe your drool!!

attachicon.gif
Lady_kryptek1.jpg
attachicon.gif
Lady_kryptek2.jpg
sights are on the way
TacticalK9 said:
Looks sweet but i cant quite comprehend what that rifle bullet looking thing is ???
probably a color sample or something

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Dang that is one sexy Glock. Only thing that could make it better is if it was a Sig or M&P
I am with K9 though, what is the rifle bullet looking thing.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
My best guess on the bullet looking thingy is part of a key chain. Wrap the loop at the case head with paracord and then go knot tying crazy. I actually like that idea.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
She came in the mail yesterday!! She looks even better in person!! Can't wait to run her this weekend at a Defensive Handgun Class :) woohoo!! Thanks Christian!!

Jack T.

Active Fanatic
Just got mine back from Blue Panda over in Arkansas. . .did a heck of a job! I'll post better pics when I get it back together.

1263745_729385343745061_1423642579_o_zps25acd6da.jpg

Jack T.

Active Fanatic
Charger Arms said:
Looks like a Tavor
Yeah, IWI Tavor. . .or most of it. The innards/barrel will get attached to it tonight. I wanted the FDE model to start with, but those (at the time) were impossible to find. So I just had this one coated.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Turned out very nice!! I just got another Glock so I'm thinking about how I want it painted after I tune it up. ;)

Latest posts