Chambers Custom CC00002...The Yeti

Joe C

Pass the mustard
Custom Builder
It's been a few years now since I met the Legendary Yeti. It was at SHOT back in 2014 if memory serves me right. I'm not really a star struck kind of guy, but Steve has been someone I followed online for a long time. He's a solid dude, actually, he's one of my best friends in the industry. And building him a personal gun is one of the greatest honors in the business that has ever been bestowed upon me.

Anyways, shortly thereafter he came to visit our old shop on the hill and we talked about me building him a 10mm. Those that know me know I'm really not a fan of the caliber. But it was a challenge I couldn't refuse. Build the softest, flattest shooting non comped 10mm I could for the hottest loads he could run, to hunt deer with and carry on a regular basis...I was hooked.

So here it is, The Yeti, with our new Yeti Custom Cuts. Made specially for my friend and brother Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts. Thank you all for looking. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed building the gun.

IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0131.JPG IMG_0132.JPG IMG_0133.JPG IMG_0125.JPG

quantico

Active Fanatic
beautiful work, you should be quite satisfied. the flat trigger is something i have not seen to try yet.

Salelcid

Fanatic
I love the polished slide and the mate frame. And the mag well and the sights. Just WOW!

45 Ralph

Well-Known Fanatic
That is a work of art John Moses would've been proud how far his design has come. And this version just takes it to the next level. Excellent job.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Beautiful! Not sure how I missed this one but I'm sure Steve is a happy camper.