David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Carrygun Match
October 21st, 2012

Where: Heartland Outdoors
1444 North Kelly Avenue
Edmond, OK

Signup: Starts 5:30pm Shoot at 6:00pm

Match Type: Handgun, Tactical Action. Emphasis on Carryguns and holsters. IPSC rules with TIME PLUS scoring.
Stages: Four (typically)
Round Count: 72/90 rds required.

Equipment: Practical guns .380 or larger, carried in practical gear. Holster (required) must cover triggerguard. Two spare magazines or 2 speedloaders will get you thru any stage. No shoulder holsters or cross-draw rigs.

Rules: Basically, IPSC rules with TIME PLUS scoring.

Divisions:

Low Cap: = 10 rd mags or less. (you may load magazines down for this division)
High Cap: = 11 rd mags or more (load 'em up!)
Revolver: = any revolver, barrel length 2.26" or longer, any capacity.
PDLL: = Ported (like the Glock "C" models) Dot (like the Optima red dot) Lasers and gun-mounted Lights. If your 5-shot J-frame has a laser, it'll compete in this division.
SubCompact: Semi-autos with barrels 3.5" or shorter.
Snubby: 5-6 shot with 2.25" or shorter barrels.
OTHER: IPSC Limited/Production Gun/gear shoot in this Division (equipment placement rules like Production/Single Stack)

22 Rifle or pistol: Bring your .22/pistol caliber/suppressed rifle and/or your 22 pistol and have fun with them also

Prizes: YES! $50 Heartland Outdoor Gift certificates!
Awarded randomly! Must be present to win.

Limited to first 50 shooters!

Cost: $20, $10 for a second gun

(active military and full-time Law Enforcement half price for first gun)

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm looking forward to being at this one.
Been way to long since the last one i could attend.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Are we going to have some stretching/cover and tough/different positions, to shoot from like last time at the IPSC match?
Those were fun, they made me think about my surroundings on a daily basis from a different perspective.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, no one seems to want to pre register for the ZOMBIE FEST 2012 match, soooo, we will allow Carrygun Match shooters sign up and pre-pay at the Carrygun match.....AND I WILL EXTEND THE $5 DISCOUNT thru Sunday night.

Otherwise, we will have sign up start at 5pm at the range at full price.

LIMIT 50 SHOOTERS!

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Ok, no one seems to want to pre register for the ZOMBIE FEST 2012 match, soooo, we will allow Carrygun Match shooters sign up and pre-pay at the Carrygun match.....AND I WILL EXTEND THE $5 DISCOUNT thru Sunday night.

Otherwise, we will have sign up start at 5pm at the range at full price.

LIMIT 50 SHOOTERS!

Zombie fest? I thought that was shot 2 weeks ago?? I am confused.

K

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I am posting it here to give the Carrygun shooters a heads up, in case they're not reading the Zombie Fest thread.

THIS Sunday is the regular Carrygun match.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
There is a Zombie match the 28th. Its limited to 50 shooters 12 have already signed up, leaving 38 spots. If folks want to secure their spot by signing up for it at the regular Carrygun match this Sunday the 21st, they can do so. Or they can take a chance there are spots left on the 28th when it'll also cost another $5 for the entry fee.

I posted it here to let the regular Carrygun shooters know, in case they, like you, hadn't read the Zombie thread.

If you're still confused, PM me.

B

Beau

ya great match David! thanks for running another awesome match. I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse next weekend.

Latest posts