Carrygun Match July 15th and Championship Preview

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
Do they (you guys) accept late-comers? I will be coming back from home on Sunday, but don't know if I can make the start time for sure. Just curious.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Sure! The only thing is you need to make it before we change the stages over.

But, if you get there after that, you can shoot the last two stages for $10

B

Beau

dark stages + young eyes + night sights = me not losing :eek:nthequiet: lol

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Be glad you discovered that shooting in low light sucks at a match, not in the parking lot when it matters

Hell, I bought night sights myself as a result of some of my abysmal low light performances here!

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
You learn quite a bit if you use a carry gun at this match. I hear most shootings are in low light situations.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Be glad you discovered that shooting in low light sucks at a match, not in the parking lot when it matters

Hell, I bought night sights myself as a result of some of my abysmal low light performances here!

I (Heart) dark stages and have been known to show up just to shoot them. Why? Because it is a challange and I have lots of room to improve! I like being prepared for the worst and shooting in the dark is a pretty bad situation... wish I could make it out to these matches :(

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
The first two stages will be set ip no later than 6:10. We will be shooting by 6:15 or so, depending how long it takes to round up everyone for the walk-thru and if they remember what squad they signed up for.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd go shoot if it wasn't so hot. If only there was some place where it's 72 degrees that's out of the wind I'd.....

Wait a minute!!

Heartland Outdoors!

Sunday, 5:30

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
man after shooting outdoors today, it will be nice to shoot in A/C... also bringing another new guy to the match...

Latest posts