Carry a Knife for Personal Defense; When will you Use it?

Big Biscuit

Active Fanatic
I've always carried a pocket knife
My current is Boker Kalisnakof

I was trained by Boy Scouts of America and still bear the scar across the top of my trigger finger where the blade snapped shut as proof.

I always win the "Show Your Scar" contest at the office Christmas Party.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I've always carried a pocket knife
My current is Boker Kalisnakof

I was trained by Boy Scouts of America and still bear the scar across the top of my trigger finger where the blade snapped shut as proof.

I always win the "Show Your Scar" contest at the office Christmas Party.
Oh owwww I hate when that happens!

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
I always carry a knife…..no exceptions.
I have had a small amount of training, but I need more.

I generally carry a ZT or a Spyderco. I did get a OTF recently, it’s really cool. Not that great of a utility knife, but a super stabber/slasher.

When will I use it? When I have to defend and have no other choice. The tactical pens are worth looking into as well
Like a life preserver on a boat...it's there in case you need & hopefully you will never need it. But if you ever really need it & you don't have it...that's a different story.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Like a life preserver on a boat...it's there in case you need & hopefully you will never need it. But if you ever really need it & you don't have it...that's a different story.
I carry some kind of pocket knife all the time. Handy tool to have.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
It was a bit expensive. Buy once, cry once. It's the best built OTF automatic I've ever seen. The blade redefines the word "sharp." I've never regretted buying it and it holds it's value well.
Since I saw yours I've been looking but all I find are one with saw tooth blades. I carry a Spyderco Endura-4

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
You've been gone for a while. Good to see you back. :)
Was in Colorado greeting our 17th grandchild...a little boy. Going & coming was a joke. The major highways were bumper to bumper trucks. Spoke with some of them at a couple of truck stops. They are driving & delivering but where is all that stuff going. Now according to some of the drivers they cannot go into California because they are independent or with the wrong union. Don't know enough to comment. Anyway took the back roads there & back much better.

Latest posts