Canada?

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
A coworker of mine just got back from an Alaska cruise. He said Alaska was awesome. But the Stopovers in Canada were sickening. Homelessness, Drug addicts, Poverty, Inflation & taxes through the roof. A bag groceries were like $180. The cost of everything even to the locals is insane. Now they want to come to the USA, but they can't. But were not supposed to know all that.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
A coworker of mine just got back from an Alaska cruise. He said Alaska was awesome. But the Stopovers in Canada were sickening. Homelessness, Drug addicts, Poverty, Inflation & taxes through the roof. A bag groceries were like $180. The cost of everything even to the locals is insane. Now they want to come to the USA, but they can't. But were not supposed to know all that.
The bastards intentionally causing this want all of us to live like that while they live the good life and make everyone else stand in line for cheese.....if they are good and have acceptable social credit scores.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
The bastards intentionally causing this want all of us to live like that while they live the good life and make everyone else stand in line for cheese.....if they are good and have acceptable social credit scores.
F 'em stock your shelves, plant your gardens, stand ready to do what needs to be done. No one makes it out alive, to quote Mr. Jim Morrison. Get right with your maker, and be prepared for what comes. This life is fleeting, eternity is forever! So endeth the lesson. Sean Connery in the Untouchables. An incredible movie I must add.

philmo11

Well-Known Fanatic
Is it any wonder Justin Bieber banned handguns and ARs?

Latest posts