Can an AI go nuts?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just moved up or down depending your point of view, I moved to a smart phone :rolleyes: .
We got 3 Moto G Power phones with a Google assistant aka Robot Puss, a female voice no less.

Had a lot of fun at first testing all 3 the ol AIs but then slowly it seemed one had more & more Brain farts
until I got to talk to her. She thinks she is perfect & just needs more time to learn & wants me to
teach her. WTF o_O Just ask for Google assistant settings & she's a different girl.

No, in all seriousness something is very wrong with this one GI it can not understand words correctly
getting once easy answers into a grtesque mix of search terms 90% wrong.

Anyone use the GI on your phone? Had any strange encounters of the Google kind?
Maybe something is wrong with the AIs ability to hear properly. Listen to yourself LOL.

How can I get Google out of this android & replace things with Duck Duck go etc?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Maybe it's a Haint like they say down Souf, in the phone. :eek:

I called CC today & asked the kid er Tech what kind of smart phone he had, he said I have a flip phone. That's odd
he's in his 20s & he has a flip phone well I felt odd. He said he had a PC & a Camera wow I just said that myself
all before SP ( smart Phone ) whoever named it a SP was a DA fer sure LOL.

Somewhere some Fanitic must know how to Castrate Google & leave a Phone a phone. We only got these dumb A$$
things because Flip phones are Obsolete & the few left are true blue junk.

How about Sat phones? I wonder if they are more Telephone & less computers? Humm.

Latest posts