Cabelas coming to Oklahoma

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
From www.okctalk.com. New Chisolm Creek shopping center at Memorial and Western with Cablea's and Costco

http://www.okctalk.com/showwiki.php?title=Retail%20Explosion%20on%20Memorial%20Road

chisholmcreek1.jpg

They are also putting in a store in Tulsa near South 81st Street/Highway 75 corridor.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
That's a mile from my house, and I drive by all the time. There was a sign up for about a decade advertising the development of that area. A few months ago St. Anthony medical system started developing a northside health center but all that's happened so far is clearing of the land. I would love to shop at Costco instead of Walmart, and a Cabela's a mile down the road would be sweeeeet!

As for the golf crap:

The golf course is a willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range! Jeff Cooper

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
That may be, but they'll never come close to matching Walmart's level of destruction. I visited some Costco stores in Ohio, and had a very good experience. I usually leave Walmart irritated and with a cloud of profanity over my head.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
grayokc said:
Costco = China Over Seas Trading COmpany
I'll let you in on a little secret. It's getting damned hard to find stuff that's made here anymore. See G.T.'s boot thread.

Also I'm looking at buying a new table saw. I've looked and looked and looked and I can't name you a U.S. made table saw that costs less than $2000 and even above that there are only a couple of models. Old school companies that make power tools like Ridgid, Milwaukee, etc. are all imported. Pisses me the hell off...

Latest posts