C class woohoo!

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
Just checked the USPSA site and I went from a 37% D class in limited to a 51.46% C class. Looks like I will be shooting limited C at the 2011 state sectional.

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
TDSA really did help me out and I will go back for more training in the near future. My next goal is to achieve B class by the end of summer.

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
AP1 advance combat pistol 1. I learned how to run a pistol. I plan on taking it again this fall or spring because it was that good. Highly recommend.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
AP1 advance combat pistol 1. I learned how to run a pistol. I plan on taking it again this fall or spring because it was that good. Highly recommend.
I just finished this class last night.
+10000000000000000000 on the recommendation.

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
A little late, but great job. You're doing much better then I am!

Thanks for the compliment but, I have seen you shoot both in the TDSA class and Ponca match and you are a good shooter. Hell, you shot better than me overall at the Ponca match... Hope to shoot with you again soon and take care.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
TDSA really did help me out and I will go back for more training in the near future. My next goal is to achieve B class by the end of summer.

You will be there for sure man. You could get it by winning at the Double Tap Championship next month.

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the compliment but, I have seen you shoot both in the TDSA class and Ponca match and you are a good shooter. Hell, you shot better than me overall at the Ponca match... Hope to shoot with you again soon and take care.

And I've seen you shoot! You shoot extremely well and I've seen you progress. With all the matches you're shooting and the matches that I'm NOT shooting, you're doing much much better then me!

Troy, your sexiness is the only reason why I shoot! :p

Latest posts