Businesses That Do NOT Support Firearms Carry

Rusty Guns

Active Fanatic
If they don't want me carrying in their place of business.
They don't want my business.
Or I probably will just go in anyway. It's concealed for a reason.
The assisted living facility where my Mother lives don't have any postings.
They like someone like me being in there.
The one where she lived in Texas, had a sign at the front door.
When I talked to the manager she said no problem as long as you're not waving it around. She and three more of the staff carried.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
If they don't want me carrying in their place of business.
They don't want my business.
Or I probably will just go in anyway. It's concealed for a reason.
The assisted living facility where my Mother lives don't have any postings.
They like someone like me being in there.
The one where she lived in Texas, had a sign at the front door.
When I talked to the manager she said no problem as long as you're not waving it around. She and three more of the staff carried.
God Bless Texas! I have been known to miss the signs too. Only in doctor or hospital do I suddenly see, and that's because Miss LaDonna has several doctors she has to see! Otherwise yeah It's concealed for a reason. Absolutely!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
CCW is second nature to me, I often simply "forget" although it could get me fired at work. oops. But I never mention when I forget, unlike some of the folks I work with. My Dad had a saying, "between me and Thee" worked for Dad and makes perfect sense, I've long used it as a life philosophy. Thanks Dad, RIP

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
CCW is second nature to me, I often simply "forget" although it could get me fired at work. oops. But I never mention when I forget, unlike some of the folks I work with. My Dad had a saying, "between me and Thee" worked for Dad and makes perfect sense, I've long used it as a life philosophy. Thanks Dad, RIP
The places I do not carry are out of respect to Miss LaDonna. I could not give a **** about what some stupid sign says, same as you :cool: It remains in my car, and is immediately returned to whence it came when I get back in.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
yeah Bob, if / when those places have an active shooter situation, my guess is they will be thankful someone "forgot" about their stoopid woke BS or sign or policy
I agree and I am willing to take that chance any other time, however if someone turned me in I'm afraid LD would not be allowed to return. I couldn't care less about me getting trespassed. She has some serious medical issues that require a lot of visits, and I don't want to be the reason she cannot continue. I honestly feel naked w/o carrying.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I know this is an older thread, but add Woodspring Suits to the list. You can't even have a gun in your hotel room, unless you are on duty LEO or military...

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I have forgot more than I remember, even at medical facilities. They've had plenty of psychos and shooting in dr offices and hospitals.

Add Cinemark movie theaters to the list.
BW3S used to have a sign up but it's not there any longer, so I don't know for sure if it changed but sign is gone so that's open season for me to carry.

My tattoo shop has this sign up! Super smart guy, very conservative and extremely proud American. Very pro 2A:)
Artist carries all the time and I carry while getting tattooed, although it shows when my shirt is off getting a tattoo. They have had a lot of customers/clients of all ages and sexes come through the shop while I'm sitting there (sometimes for 10 hrs straight) with my holstered weapon showing and not a single person that has ever seen it has even given it a second look! It's very hard to hide unless I leave it in the truck but the owners supports it so I carry because I can!
6E6C562D-1212-4C7D-A111-025A73731F9D.jpeg

Rusty Guns

Active Fanatic
I was traveling from Houston TX, on I-12 about halfway across Louisanna, when I encountered a major Parking lot traffic had stopped. Just ahead was an exit, so I ran the shoulder about 50 yards and got off. I followed the signs to a little place advertising Best Cajun Food in The South. I got in and ordered a Beer, and looked around several signs said Show Us That You Are Carrying and get 10% off Your Bill.
Best Crawfish Gumbo I ever had.
The Bill was very reasonable, and they gave me the discount too.
The Lady at the Register asked if I was going East, and gave me directions around the Wreck up ahead.
We need more places like that in this country.