Burris TAC-30 1-4 Cat tail?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I bought two MGM's because they support the sport. This gun works is too small not to support the people that support us.

The drissel I had on my Trijicon was almost identical to the MGM in appearance and finish quality. It was like $80 though if I remember correctly. The 3 gun stuff is the shortest which is a good thing. It stops you from cranking the snot out of the adjustment ring. The anodizing or whatever that finish is looks a little cheesy.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I'm all about supporting the sponsors. Hell I make it a point to email them a thank you msg after a match.

That being said I hate rigging something to work. I'm curious why MGM doesn't have a tac30 model. It's a great and popular scope. Seems like a no brainier.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm all about supporting the sponsors. Hell I make it a point to email them a thank you msg after a match.

That being said I hate rigging something to work. I'm curious why MGM doesn't have a tac30 model. It's a great and popular scope. Seems like a no brainier.

I think the Tac30 is about to get phased out as the MTAC's being the replacement.

jtischauser

Isn't the Tac30 a midway USA exclusive scope?

MGM's big business is targets. These other guys do nothing but accessories.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
No. The Tac 30's are sold by everyone. They have them on swfa and optics planet. Burris has a whole new line of MTAC scopes that come out after the first of the year. Currently, the 1-4x is the only one available.

pranavdc

Active Fanatic
Just got my Charlie Drissel cattail and it fits like it was born there! Love it! Got the PMag with it. The construction is solid and secure.

Cheers!

jtischauser

What you mean you got the pang with it? Is there a combo deal going on? I need one more cat tail for my 3rd tac30. I guess I better go order one. Having all 3 available models will make for a good comparison review.

pranavdc

Active Fanatic
for $70 you get the cattail and a Magpul Pmag. It is his combo deal atm. I thought it wasn't all that out of the question. So the postman dropped off my cattail and it had a black 30rd Pmag in the box.

Latest posts