Bumpfire Stocks

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Will anyone here actually admit to having one of these? If so does it work? I mean work well?

I have a few lowers lying around and a bunch of Tula ammo. So I figured what better way to get my Facebook followers and YouTube subscribers up then a bunch of cool bump fire videos. Plus all of my "gun" friends that don't actually shoot will think its the ****.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't have one, but I know someone who does and it works if you hit the right spot while holding it. It seems to work best shooting from the hip then the shoulder. No accuracy, but cleans through a mag pretty damn quick when he hits the hold just right.

luke.reninger

Well-Known Fanatic
Works great if you know how to use it. You have to hold forward with support hand and keep trigger finger stiff and straight. If you trying pulling and holding the trigger, it doesn't work.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
I used it once. It walks all over the place once it gets rolling. Cool....yes, but then you realize how many dollars of ammo you went through way too fast!
Bid is at $200 shipped. I think I still have the box and instructions too.

gmar

Well-Known Fanatic
I really want to try the slide fire .22 package on my M&P 15-22 but don't want to spend $400+ on it.

Latest posts