Bulleit Bourbon

DD78

Well-Known Fanatic
So I just stopped by my local place and was asked by the guy I know there if I still was a bourbon guy. I said for sure and he said he had one bottle left of something special and asked if I wanted it. When he came back with this in his hand, I damn near had a stroke and bought it immediately lol.

8fc49f0e8371a8fe214f5782865edebc.jpg

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
DD78 said:
So I just stopped by my local place and was asked by the guy I know there if I still was a bourbon guy. I said for sure and he said he had one bottle left of something special and asked if I wanted it. When he came back with this in his hand, I damn near had a stroke and bought it immediately lol.

8fc49f0e8371a8fe214f5782865edebc.jpg
yeah I'd just sell that on the secondary market...

DD78

Well-Known Fanatic
R.Pullicar.jr said:
yeah I'd just sell that on the secondary market...
Believe me, if I was able to get more than one I would. I've been trying to get one bottle for the last two years, but not pay nosebleed prices on it. I paid $70 and it'll only be busted out for special occasions. Unless I manage to get another for the same price lol.

I have had a few friends already start offering me 400-500 for it, but I'm keeping it.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
DD78 said:
Believe me, if I was able to get more than one I would. I've been trying to get one bottle for the last two years, but not pay nosebleed prices on it. I paid $70 and it'll only be busted out for special occasions. Unless I manage to get another for the same price lol.

I have had a few friends already start offering me 400-500 for it, but I'm keeping it.
That's 7200 9mm 124gr projectiles and a really good bottle of tequila. Priorities.

dennishoddy

This gentlemen is the real deal. 190% alcohol minimum. The run in this jug is at least 10 years old before I got it. The little chunk in the bottom is a piece of charred white oak to add a little flavor.
Trust me it goes down like the smoothest Bourbon you've ever had. Pass that jug around the campfire and it's an instant party.
One can pour a little on the table and light it. So pure you can feel the heat, but can't see the flame.

cceb5b451f7588d6519145d8955c2864.jpg

DD78

Well-Known Fanatic
Believe me guys, ordinarily I'd sell it for that kind of profit. I'm expecting an offer from a company within the next day or two for a new job with a much higher base than I'm making now with the potential to earn a hell of a lot more in commissions than I could ever dream of at my shitty Indian outsourcing company I work for now.

If I wasn't going to get this job, I'd sell the **** out of this bottle lol. With one of Trump's priorities being to end the offshoring act, I decided to take steps to GTFO of my company and work for a Murican company. Murica!

Jcawthon

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Since the conversations are pretty slow with everyone waiting for the contingency prize table and wondering when 2017 details will be released.......

I have discovered a new true love, Bulleit Bourbon. Anyone tried it?

5d8bcddbb37b67bb27d6c61999e0b02c.jpg

posted via Tapatalk

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin said:
Old thread, but, personally,. Bulleit was the worst bourbon I've ever had

Sent via Tapatalk
Love me some Bulleit! Discovered during a cold rainy camping trip, it was a great trip. Bulleit made it better, the stuff never lasts very long at my house.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I've been drinking Bulleit for a couple years now. I usually put an ice cube with it but lately have just been sipping it neat. A couple of those and I'm g2g.

Also like Dickel Whisky No. 12. A bit different than Bulleit but similar enough. Haven't really found another whisky that compliments those two as well as they do each other.

Latest posts