Bulleit Bourbon

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Since the conversations are pretty slow with everyone waiting for the contingency prize table and wondering when 2017 details will be released.......

I have discovered a new true love, Bulleit Bourbon. Anyone tried it?

5d8bcddbb37b67bb27d6c61999e0b02c.jpg

posted via Tapatalk

DD78

Well-Known Fanatic
Bulleit is really good.

My other favorite is Blanton's. It's pricy but very good.

When you get into the $50+ range, you can't really go wrong.

All of the bourbon snobs drool over the various aged versions of Pappy Van Winkle. I've tried all of them, and while they are amazing, I'm not spending that kind of money on booze.

I went on a bourbon barrel aged beer kick last year, but after seeing how much I spent on beer, I decided to repurpose the funds and buy reloading components instead lol.

Barbarians Live

Active Fanatic
I like it as well as their 10-year bourbon and Rye whiskey. But I also like Blanton's, Four Roses Single Barrel, Russell's Reserve Single Barrel, Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit, Rare Breed, Old Weller Antique, Eagle Rare, Angel's Envy . . . (I could continue, but end result is that I like good Kentucky bourbon). I do have a bottle of Pappy 20-year (unopened) that I paid retail for (in a drawing last year).

Bulleit 10-year is a great go to bourbon as is Blanton's. I have a bottle of Basil Hayden that I only pour shots from after my sister calls (antidote).

JD Single barrel Tennessee whiskey and Scotch list withheld so as to not insinuate that I like alcohol.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
dennishoddy said:
Very cool. Heck I'll buy some just to have the label visible in cabinet.
Napalm cinnamon whisky, fighting spirit rye, etc.
Going to see if my local store will order some.
Hey Dennis, if your local store doesn't have it, PM me an address and I'll send you a bottle.

dennishoddy

Matt Rigsby said:
Hey Dennis, if your local store doesn't have it, PM me an address and I'll send you a bottle.
Found the leadslinger whisky at the local store, but none of the napalm cinnamon whisky. Store owner said it was going to be a limited batch and was still in the casks aging. 6 more months she said.
Then it would probably sold in the bigger metro liquor stores.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
dennishoddy said:
Found the leadslinger whisky at the local store, but none of the napalm cinnamon whisky. Store owner said it was going to be a limited batch and was still in the casks aging. 6 more months she said.
Then it would probably sold in the bigger metro liquor stores.
It's readily available as far as I've seen, nothing limited about it.

Latest posts