Bug out bag pistol

HOLY DIVER

Well-Known Fanatic
Just curious what pistol everyone keeps in there bug out bag how many rounds and how many magazines?my bag currently doesn't have a pistol but I recently picked up a Steyr M40 A1.
I'm going to go put a few hundred rounds through it and see how I like it if it and I get along I plan for it to reside in my bag

TheSwampFox

Well-Known Fanatic
While I am not a Glock fanboy I cannot dispute their ease of use and ruggedness. I keep a Glock 19 with 3 15 round mags and another 200 rounds in mine. The 19 is small enough to conceal but large enough to function as a primary handgun. I like the 9mm because its pretty easy to get and my wife doesn't have problems shooting it either.

HarperJt

Well-Known Fanatic
Baer 45 with 10 mags. If I want to go stealth HK ups40 tactical with can and mags. If I knew how to take pictures I would show you, but I'm too lazy to learn. :? I'll try to bring to the next shoots n fest.

Dayman

Well-Known Fanatic
TheSwampFox said:
While I am not a Glock fanboy I cannot dispute their ease of use and ruggedness. I keep a Glock 19 with 3 15 round mags and another 200 rounds in mine. The 19 is small enough to conceal but large enough to function as a primary handgun. I like the 9mm because its pretty easy to get and my wife doesn't have problems shooting it either.

Got to the range today and used my G26 with G17 mags. Really impressed with accuracy using the longer mags. Hard to argue the durability of the Glocks... Although I think it has the worst trigger out of any gun I own.

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Two guns in mine.

Ruger mark ii with 10" barrel and 4 mags and 500 rounds of CCI mini-mags - Great overall gun, I can hit 4" steel with it at 100 yards all day with iron sights, and ammo is compact and lightweight.

Glock 19 with 4 mags and 200 rounds - all of the benefits listed above, and the confidence in knowing that there are MILLIONS of 9mm Glock mags all over the place to pick up along the way.

Latest posts