BS Hat

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
JT said he was going to get some more made pretty soon. Also, you can try to win one in the monthly drawing.

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
I have seen a guy throw them out their car window to other members at Braums before.... :)

AirMech74

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I entered all the drawings that I was eligible for, but I'm inpatient..lol Plus, I hardly ever win contests where there is a random drawing.

okie-carbine

Well-Known Fanatic
hats are good. i am getting a little thin on the top and the sun is hot on my head. a nice bs hat would solve my problem of sunburned head.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never seen one of the firls with a BS hat on! but then again I may have not been looking there ;) I heard they have pretty eyes too :lol:

When the hats get in though let me know I'd not mind having one also. Later,

Kirk

taymoor

Skilled Lover
We need to make some girl shorts with BoomerShooter printed on the bottom so that guys will actually read the name of our site.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I think that is by far the greatest idea ever Taymoor....why did we not make you a mod again?!?! lol

Because you didn't want a Middle-Eastern Mod with an iron fist complex have any power over the other lowly members... remember? I will be the mod of all who wear booty shorts though. That silk screen lettering has a tendency to peel off unless patted back onto the fabric from time to time

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I will be the mod of all who wear booty shorts though. That silk screen lettering has a tendency to peel off unless patted back onto the fabric from time to time
we may have to arm wrestle for that job

Latest posts