Sold/Expired Brownells giveaway | Wilson 1911

Matt Rigsby said:
Is it weird that they responded with "you're awesome! Send us your ffl info and we'll send you the prize"
thats from their Nigerian factory

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Burk Cornelius said:
Sweepstakes ends @11:59 pm CDT 4/17/16

I think you can enter as many times as you want. Or at least I have been
From the T's&C's on the page...
"Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. No group entries. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may cause disqualification by Brownells, in its sole discretion. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first Entry processed will be the only valid entry received for that Entry Period"

Quit trying to game it gamer!

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Sweepstakes ends @11:59 pm CDT 4/17/16

I think you can enter as many times as you want. Or at least I have been
And if it were true, why would you go and tell everybody...unless you are trying to get everyone entry disqualified. Smart or evil, I'm not sure.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Shane P said:
From the T's&C's on the page...
"Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. No group entries. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may cause disqualification by Brownells, in its sole discretion. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first Entry processed will be the only valid entry received for that Entry Period"
Who are you, Spencer?

Latest posts