Bricktown question

fatcpa

New Fanatic
My wife and I will be attending her high school reunion in a couple weeks. The activities start at Pearl's Crabtown and, later, move to Toby Keith's place. Do either of these places have a problem with concealed carry?

I think pearls is ok, not sure about Toby's....
Concealed is concealed in my opinion except at the courthouse etc. Use your best judgement, might look on their websites

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Toby's used to have no gun signs up if memory serves me correctly.

Best part about concealed carry is that nobody knows you're carrying. 😜

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
In Oklahoma do you have to pay attention to no guns allowed signs? I know in FL they can only say something to you if they see it. But as long as you conceal the gun so they never see it, and it's a place you can legally carry, there isn't anything they can do to you. No guns allowed signs don't mean anything here unless it's a courthouse, federal building, school, etc.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Tuflehundon (Rob Gee) said:
In Oklahoma do you have to pay attention to no guns allowed signs? I know in FL they can only say something to you if they see it. But as long as you conceal the gun so they never see it, and it's a place you can legally carry, there isn't anything they can do to you. No guns allowed signs don't mean anything here unless it's a courthouse, federal building, school, etc.
My safety is the only thing I pay attention to most of the time.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Tuflehundon (Rob Gee) said:
It's the same in OK. The signs don't carry the same force of law as the statutory "off limits" places

posted via Tapatalk

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Burk Cornelius said:
It's the same in OK. The signs don't carry the same force of law as the statutory "off limits" places

posted via Tapatalk
Wasn't 100% sure. Lived there for years, but moved away almost 16 years ago. Haven't been back since. A lot can change in that amount of time.

Latest posts