Brand New Custom AR15 #13 of 50 (Wounded Warrior Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac MacDonald

GunZoo
I just picked up this custom built AR15 yesterday. It was a Wounded Warrior Project fundraiser rifle limited run of 50 rifles. This is #13. GPI Custom Gunworks is a custom rifle maker that makes rifles for boutique brands (http://kitup.military.com/2012/09/war-sports-lvoa-sbr-watch.html) as well as military and police.

The specs, pics, and details about this rifle are below. I have not fired this rifle. I picked it up and threw it in the safe.

I've bought a lot of guns in the past week (panic buying) and trying to sell some before my wife murders my a$$.

I'm asking $1100, shipped, for this rifle. Comes with a new PMag and a black cordura rifle case.

"GPI Manufacturing, in partnership with Ranger Proof is proud to offer 50 Ranger Proof F15 Special Edition - Wounded Warrior rifles.

The specifications and build components have been hand selected by GPI Custom Gunworks and Ranger Proof. Further, We are pleased and honored that several top-of-the-line companies we work with have generously agreed to join us in this effort and have agreed to provide price concessions beyond our expectations. Many in fact have offered the build components at their true manufacturing cost. This has allowed us to produce a package at a greatly reduced cost and pass that cost savings directly to you. Again, all the net proceeds from the sale of these rifles will be donated directly to The Wounded Warrior Project via The Birdies for the Brave program.

Ranger Proof Blog: http://rangerproof.blogspot.com/"

SPECIFICATIONS:

Lower Receiver:

GPI Manufacturing forged lower with bullet pictograms. Ranger Proof engraving and custom Ranger Proof - Wounded Warrior serial number. Series limited to 50 rifles.
Serialized from RP-WW-0001 through 0050. Each rifle is marked with edition number and is delivered with a Letter of authenticity and build sheet.

Buffer Tube:
Mil-Spec carbine buffer tube (Receiver Extension)

Buffer:
Spike’s Tactical S1 buffer

Trigger:
CMC Triggers â€" 3lb Tactical Trigger with Flat Trigger Bow

Charging Handle:

Billet charging handle with extended latch

Upper Receiver:
A3 Flattop upper complete with forward assist and flip-open ejection port cover

Barrel:
GPI Manufacturing 16" 1 in 8 twist, 5.56mm NATO (5.56x45) Ultra Match 4150 CMV steel with mid-length gas system, threaded 1/2x28, with a A2 birdcage flash hider (consumer can change to their choice of muzzle devices on their own)
GPI Manufacturing low profile gas block
HD black mid-length gas tube

Bolt:
Primary Weapons Systems Enhanced Bolt Carrier

Rail:
GPI Manufacturing Battle Rail - 10.5” with three M1913 Picatinny rail pieces to add for accessories

Rear Stock:
MAGPUL MOE stock and pistol grip (Black)

Color:
Custom Two-Tone coated with Cerakote H Flat Dark Earth on the upper, lower and hand guard.
All other parts are Cerakote Black.

Accessories:
One black Magpul P-Mag
Black Cordura rifle case

Attachments

• Ranger trigger finger guard v2-500x500.jpg
    Ranger trigger finger guard v2-500x500.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 91
  • Ranger barrel v1-500x500.jpg
    Ranger barrel v1-500x500.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 115
  • ranger legal side v3-500x500.jpg
    ranger legal side v3-500x500.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Ranger graphic well v2-500x500.jpg
    Ranger graphic well v2-500x500.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Ranger full gun-500x500.jpg
    Ranger full gun-500x500.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 189

Hitokiri03

Well-Known Fanatic
I was looking at these originally. Lots of high quality parts from the guys who helped with the LVOA AR-15.

Hitokiri03

Well-Known Fanatic
I can only hope. I would like to be able to actually get an AR before the craziness happens in January. I almost got one of these when they were released, but did not have the money at the time.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
If this one sales maybe he will PM you back, he did say he had to sale "some"guns before the wife murdered him, so he might have different AR to sale. I didn't pm him due to my place in line.

Mac MacDonald

GunZoo
SPF. It went fast. I went to the gun shop today to buy a BCM lower they had on hold for me and the shop was packed and nothing was left but SBRs. It's crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts