Boston?

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
was it forien or domestic terrorists?

thats what "they" are asking.

i hate to think it, but today is patriots day and the first day of war with the british. i hope some dumb+++ wasnt trying to say another war has started. that would be stupid. that kind of action would not be against runners, but some gov site.

pray for the victims.

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
I was listening to a guy on the radio earlier who said the twitter world is already buzzing with conspiracy lunatics blaming the tea party. I blame Bill Ayers. :mrgreen:

armaborealis

Well-Known Fanatic
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world, bombs kill dozens.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013 ... tacks.html

Funny how Americans freak the heck out when it happens "here" but if it happens "there" it doesn't even register outside Canadian and British media.

I think any speculation about the perpetrator is way too soon at this point, although of course I'm sure the media is already finger pointing at Tea Partiers and so on.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
thats my point, the media has already said it could have been someone living here, American? i hope not.

yesit was 20 American kids but many hundreds of kids have died "over there".

what makes that merit taking gun freedoms?

Tedge

Well-Known Fanatic

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been listening to the Boston PD scanners since about 2 AM on and off... lots of dis-info out there, including both MSM sources and semi-official ones. Speculating at this point is just adding to that. It's been almost 7 hours since the PD thought they had suspect #2 buttoned up - who knows where his is now (the PD isn't sure, according to scanner traffic).

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam working scanner feed.

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
Up here we've been forcefed this story every nanosecond, it is inconceivable! :oops:

The way Deval Patrick has been through all of this, he is going full force for the promo shots. Small wonder the POTUS was here to back him up, he is his first apostle!

I'm no Nostradamus, but it sure looks like they are grooming him for the top slot in 2016- anyone care to make a wager? ;)

armaborealis

Well-Known Fanatic
Confirmed by multiple sources, 2ximmigrants from Chechnya.

MSNBC is happy because they were white guys after all, and FOX is happy as they were apparently Muslims.

I'm just waiting to hear how the media blames NRA for this.

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
John Canuck said:
You don't need to wait, they've already done it.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/18/lawre ... bing-perp/

What I can't wait for is the parade of statists demanding that we have added security on the streets, cameras on every street corner, facial recognition, etc. Oh wait, here they come --> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 13704.html

They did that already under Bush.

Now all they want to do is expand what was already made legal by various PATRIOT Act(s) and other "common sense" anti-terrorism laws.

armaborealis

Well-Known Fanatic
Question for Mayor Menino of Boston: If a TSA VIPR team or BPD give me a reacharound or "enhanced patdown" frisk, do they at least buy me dinner in the North End first?

PANZER22

Well-Known Fanatic
Put the blame on the screaming panicking Americans that trample over each other if a mouse farts near by.......Common sense would be to drop and get flat first then look for the source of the danger.......Americans like to run screaming then weep in the arms of a "chaplain or councillor" in front of a news camera.

The best defence when attacked is to attack back.

PANZER22

Well-Known Fanatic
John C...What the f would you do???.......Probably pee your pants, put your hands up, and say how may I help you sir!!!

I can not think of much else I would be able to do either...........Even if you had the old trusty 1911 with one in the pipe, finger on the trigger with the wife and kids behind you,I am willing to bet that you would hand the pistol over while standing in a pool of warm urine.........Your lawyer would probably do the same if he was standing next to you.

And just think if you were nuts enough to pop the cap, you and the front of your house would look like bloody shredded wheat and you would obliterate your lawyer and family in a few seconds to trigger happy cops.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
so they tell us we have rights but we dont.

sounds like tyranny to me. those guys looked more like the millitary than cops.

what if they just decieded to confiscate any weapons in the house? this is an arsenal you are a terrorist we are taking the guns.

what is the answer to tyranny?

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
PANZER22 said:
John C...What the f would you do???.......Probably pee your pants, put your hands up, and say how may I help you sir!!!

I can not think of much else I would be able to do either...........Even if you had the old trusty 1911 with one in the pipe, finger on the trigger with the wife and kids behind you,I am willing to bet that you would hand the pistol over while standing in a pool of warm urine.........Your lawyer would probably do the same if he was standing next to you.

And just think if you were nuts enough to pop the cap, you and the front of your house would look like bloody shredded wheat and you would obliterate your lawyer and family in a few seconds to trigger happy cops.

I not sure who you think you're addressing, but I think you need to check your meds.

The next time the urge to type a nonsensical rant occurs, take a deep breath and go for a walk. You will feel better.

Rosea Carpa

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know I don't take to kindly to having a gun pointed at my face.....so I don't know....but I would be willing to bet I am enough of a smart a$$ to ask to see the search warrant. And slam the door....not saying it would work out well but.

Latest posts