BoomerShooter.com at Shot Show 2013

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Well folks - we tried to do it last year and it just did not come together for us. However, this year we are making it happen. Flight is booked, Hotel is booked, and countdown HAS BEGUN!!! BoomerShooter.com is going to SHOT SHOW 2013!!!!

Our goal is to provide complete coverage from Vegas. We have secured 2 media badges and myself along with one of our members will be going to Vegas and reporting back daily. If there is anything in particular that you want to see - let us know! We will try our best to cover as much as we can and fulfill all the request we get.

Also if things work out right - we plan on going to the 3 Gun Nation Pro Shootoff and hopefully we will be watching 2(WRONG) 7 BoomerShooter members battle it out for the $50,000!

Get ready folks - January will be an exciting month for BoomerShooter.com!

For QUICK access to ALL SHOT SHOW COVERAGE - http://shotshow.boomershooter.com

shot.jpg

Click here to view the article

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
AWESOME, now i don't have to go to other websites for SHOT show coverage... man i am pumped about this.. great job!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
The plan is to hopefully do some reports a couple times a day - lunch break - dinner break - then post drinking reports :D

:singing:

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Oh BTW there are at least 7 BoomerShooters shooting for $50,000.

Keith Garcia
Kalani Laker
Rustin Bernskoetter
Patrick Kelley
West Chandler
Jesse Tischauser
Chris Andersen

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
The plan is to hopefully do some reports a couple times a day - lunch break - dinner break - then post drinking reports :D

:singing:

I want you to read this: http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/57/57-hacking-new-vegas.html

THIS is how you do a "Las Vegas conference/trade show" drinking AAR.

This is the bar that has been set for you.

Latest posts