Boneheaded mistake!

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Larry Rigsby said:
Options.

Sprinkle it out on your grass and it will fertilize it.
Save it for the 4th of July or New Year's Eve.
Make powder trails and let the kids light it.
Put some in small containers and carry them in your pocket. Every time you see an ash tray, dump some in. Works really well in a car ash tray. Just don't get too carried away.
Sprinkle some on a friends luggage before they take a flight.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment.
With this bunch you may want to add at least some kind of disclaimer.

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Get some old pill bottles. A roll of cheap speaker wire. A battery. Model rocket engine igniters.

Attach the wire to the leads on the igniter, put the igniter in the pill bottle, fill the bottle with powder and seal it up. Bury it in the back yard and string the wire out 100 feet and touch the leads to the battery. Boom. If the wife asks, tell her it was gophers that dug the holes. If she heard the boom, tell her you were killing gophers.

dennishoddy

Larry Rigsby said:
Get some old pill bottles. A roll of cheap speaker wire. A battery. Model rocket engine igniters.

Attach the wire to the leads on the igniter, put the igniter in the pill bottle, fill the bottle with powder and seal it up. Bury it in the back yard and string the wire out 100 feet and touch the leads to the battery. Boom. If the wife asks, tell her it was gophers that dug the holes. If she heard the boom, tell her you were killing gophers.
LOL.

That can be escalated.

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
What did I start with this thread?! I think I will try the spread on plants idea for fertilizer idea. Test plant is scared :)

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
CrtsHarris said:
What did I start with this thread?! I think I will try the spread on plants idea for fertilizer idea. Test plant is scared :)
You didn't start anything, you just re-awakened what was already lying there in a temporary dormant state.

Wait till we start talking about surplus military smoke grenades.

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
Please don't make us wait.
Well, since you asked.

You will need,

1 military smoke grenade. HC works really well. (Heavy concentration) White smoke is most convincing.
1 wire coat hanger
1 length of cord. I like the 550 cord
1 large nail
1 car
1 unsuspecting victim.

Make the coat hanger into a bracket with a loop that will hold the smoke grenade well underneath the car. Do NOT let the grenade touch the car, these things get REALLY hot. Keep away from any hoses, gas tanks, etc. I like to attach to a hole in the frame and let it hang to the ground.

With one end of the hanger make a loop and attach it to the car. Now take the cord and tie to the pin attached to the grenade. Tie the other end of the cord to the nail and stick it firmly into the ground or a crack in the pavement. Now go back and straighten the ends of the pin so that it will pull out easily.

Move away to an area where you can watch the fun.

What happens is your unsuspecting victim gets in the car, starts to drive away and when the cord pulls the pin, the smoke grenade will activate surrounding the car with a huge cloud of smoke. Driver now in panic mode will be running around the car in circles trying to find out why their car is burning up and possibly calling 911 at the same time. Do not let your laughter give away your position.

mikey80

Negative Approach
I imagine this trick would be extra fun if applied to a Prius..

dennishoddy

Larry Rigsby said:
Well, since you asked.

You will need,

1 military smoke grenade. HC works really well. (Heavy concentration) White smoke is most convincing.
1 wire coat hanger
1 length of cord. I like the 550 cord
1 large nail
1 car
1 unsuspecting victim.

Make the coat hanger into a bracket with a loop that will hold the smoke grenade well underneath the car. Do NOT let the grenade touch the car, these things get REALLY hot. Keep away from any hoses, gas tanks, etc. I like to attach to a hole in the frame and let it hang to the ground.

With one end of the hanger make a loop and attach it to the car. Now take the cord and tie to the pin attached to the grenade. Tie the other end of the cord to the nail and stick it firmly into the ground or a crack in the pavement. Now go back and straighten the ends of the pin so that it will pull out easily.

What happens is your unsuspecting victim gets in the car, starts to drive away and when the cord pulls the pin, the smoke grenade will activate surrounding the car with a huge cloud of smoke. Driver now in panic mode will be running around the car in circles trying to find out why their car is burning up and possibly calling 911 at the same time. Do not let your laughter give away your position.
LOL!!
They used to make a firwork called the "autofooler". Remove a spark plug cap, insert a wire, put cap back on and tie the other to ground.

It put out a mountain of smoke, then whistled, and finally blew up.

Put one in my dads car. I shouldn't have laughed...

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Micah_Rowe said:
I imagine this trick would be extra fun if applied to a Prius..
Don't know anything about a Prius except it sounds furin. I stay away from those as much as I can.

Again, do NOT put this anywhere it could catch anything else on fire. Especially grass underneath.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Larry Rigsby said:
Well, since you asked.

You will need,

...snipped

Did something real similar to this to a guy at work once only with an artillery simulator. Yes hilarity did ensue.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Wall said:
Taymoor, you going on any plane trips soon? :97:
Not with any of my shooting buddies, apparently. Then again, I hear the interrogation seats on airplanes recline back further than the ones in coach.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
taymoor said:
Not with any of my shooting buddies, apparently. Then again, I hear the interrogation seats on airplanes recline back further than the ones in coach.
I hear they've got little places to put your feet up

Latest posts