Black rifle shoot

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
Now that I am offically a Black rifle convert. What about a EBL shoot in the upstate. Anyone interested? I know a couple of other guys who might be interested. If the weather ever gets above 50 might be a good time?

armedpig

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm always game to throw some money down range. I'm in NC near the upstate.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
When??? I might come up. I love to shoot my AR pistol, and, just got a new upper for the old mid-length....need to try it out...

Name the time and place, and I will try to make it...Or, you can come to Charleston any weekend, and I will be ready to go shooting...

Just let me know...

Steve

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I have it on good authority Pops and GZR are planning a spring Shootzenfest at Twin Ponds.
Last years Shootzenfest was a lot of fun.
We met for breakfast then went to the range.
We got to hang out and shoot all sorts of rifles and pistols.
I enjoyed it and will be at this years.

It sure would be nice if someone had enough property that we could go there instead though.
If y'all do a shoot upstate I will do my best to be there and I know Pops will too.

Rottie

Fanatic
Well, I'm game to have some fun with my black rifles!! I got a Bushmaster and my little M&P in .22LR. Love shooting them!! Where and when and I'll see if I can make my work schedule work around it.

jonyrotten

Well-Known Fanatic
Frost said:
Well I have it on good authority Pops and GZR are planning a spring Shootzenfest at Twin Ponds.
Last years Shootzenfest was a lot of fun.
We met for breakfast then went to the range.
We got to hang out and shoot all sorts of rifles and pistols.
I enjoyed it and will be at this years.

It sure would be nice if someone had enough property that we could go there instead though.
If y'all do a shoot upstate I will do my best to be there and I know Pops will too.

where is twin ponds?

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
Shootzenfest sounds cool, When the time comes we upstate guys might be able to caravan down for that.

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
Schultz said:
Shootzenfest sounds cool, When the time comes we upstate guys might be able to caravan down for that.

I am in for a caravan or even carpool! maybe that other guy with a nice range will drop by and volunteer. looks like there is enough interest here to have a fine shoot. We might even round uop some Full auto shooters also :cool:

Latest posts