Big anniversary today!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I am just excited and want to share the fact that today is Mrs. Bobo and my 30th anniversary today and my 49th birthday! Just excited and want to share the news, we are having a special dinner at the fine steak house that we had our first date at and also our wedding reception dinner at!

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic
Very nice! Congrats on both accounts, but 30 year anniversary is great! It seems like folks just don't want to work at their marriage anymore. It's much easier to just walk away. Well played, Sir!

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
happy birthday and anniversary@bobo. sounds like you found the perfect wife . hope you day is full of happiness and fun.

very special day for the 2 of you... you need some range time too :)

enjoy the ride

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
We just got back from dinner at the same restaurant that we had our first date at and then our wedding dinner two years later!
So 30 years to the day I got same seat in the same restaurant! Only two differences this time. The wait staff wasn't born the first time and the wife ordered lobster and wine this time instead of a hamburger and a cola!
Took her to a great steak house to impress her for our first date and she ordered a hamburger:eek: I was 17 and she was 21;)

Side note the French onion soup is just as good today as 30 years ago! I love that stuff!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
So rereading this thread, I think we are overlooking something else... a one off restaurant to still be in business 30 years later....that's a big deal!

Latest posts