Best Red dot for a SBR Rifle

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Lots of options out there. The fastfire 3 is a nice one, also check out vortex. They have 2 available with their awesome warranty should anything ever happen to it.

Gunreaper

Active Fanatic
Yeah I've like the vortex but I was wondering about the fast fire 3. I had one on a glock one time and it was pretty good

Gunreaper

Active Fanatic
My concern with a sbr is doessential the sight need to set up a little higher or not? Just wanting to keep ithe compact. I did have a eotec and they are to bulky.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Gunreaper said:
My concern with a sbr is doessential the sight need to set up a little higher or not? Just wanting to keep ithe compact. I did have a eotec and they are to bulky.
Yes. I have about a ½" riser on my razor. You can get cheap$15 sections of rail riser that are great, or a quick detach section that are quite a bit more pricey

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If you like a small reflex dot the Vortex Razor, or Venom are perfect with their oversized window and east access battery. They both come with pic rail mounts too.

PM me for a 10% off discount code for optics planet no matter what dot you decide on.

Gunreaper

Active Fanatic
Oh sorry the venom is the vortex. I know vortex brand scopes are really good. Are the red dots superior to other brands?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Gunreaper said:
Oh sorry the venom is the vortex. I know vortex brand scopes are really good. Are the red dots superior to other brands?
I'm not sure I would say superior but you do seem to get more sight for less money with Vortex. Plus their customer service and warranty can't be beat.