Best place to get a M3000?

Justin Garcia

New Fanatic
Looking to pick one up after some trouble I've been having with my 930. Most places I found want 550 for them. I've heard of them going for mid 400's but can't find them anywhere. Anyone have a lead on one?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

jtischauser

jeffhughes said:
Tom at MOA sells them for 835.00 with his full competition setup which is awesome....
That's a good deal for what you get but damn it's $200 more than the M3000 main competition the JM Pro 930.

thor363

New Fanatic
Cameron Gonder (gondo) said:
id do this or talk to accurate ron

buy once cry once
Agree with both of these gentlemen. Had great (and prompt/timely) discussion with them.

At that price though you might want to pick up a Beretta 1301 comp for a couple hundred more.

jtischauser

The 1301 still needs some serious load port work which will cost you a couple hundred bucks if you don't do it yourself. You also need to buy an $80 mag tube. So your looking at $280-480 more than the MOA package.

They could load like a beast.

I cant wait til that turd that matt burkett is importing hits the matches.

jtischauser

mike cyrwus said:
They could load like a beast.

I cant wait til that turd that matt burkett is importing hits the matches.
Did u get the recent I'm sorry they aren't here yet email? Made me feel sorry for old Matt.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
H&H had them for 499.99 and I think there was a rebate for $100 but I'm not sure what dates the rebate was good for.

Mac1

New Fanatic
Stoeger stiffed me on my rebate. I purchased one last year and broke the breech bolt latch while switching out the carrier. They basically said... We don't have that $3 dollar part to get you back up and running, so you have a $500 paper weight and we aren't very concerned about looking for the part for you. I ended up buying one for a M3500. I purchased another M3000 for my son for Christmas (this is the one I submitted rebate paperwork for) and it is having ejections problems. Ill try some AA in it and see if that helps, it hates Estate.

So far I am less than thrilled with Stoeger.... Im beating my head against the wall about why I have two of them in my safe.

Latest posts