Best ordering experience ever

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
So I rarely visit any fast food franchise. However, often when traveling it is a near necessity. I left Indiana early this morning as I had to drop my friend off at the airport on my way through Indianapolis. I decided to go ahead and hit McDonald's for a bite and a cup of coffee.

I must admit placing my order was rather similar to conversing with a brick wall. However, I do believe it was the most enjoyable experience placing an order I have ever had at this establishment.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Definitly.........but the touch screen expands the contagion pool exponentially.

Just like the stories that show high levels of fecal matter on cell phones

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Soap and hand sanitizer are your friends John. No sense being afraid of life when there are so many simple and effective tools available for the modern human being

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
They have one of those close to my favorite range. The problem is they don't have the bugs worked out between electronically entering the order and the staff getting it out to you. It'll improve I expect.

rugerron

Well-Known Fanatic
That's what I want.........to share a touch screen with every syphalitic in the county
We have all heard the horror stories of the food prep people spitting into the food and such. I used to eat sometimes at those places but no more. I like to watch my food prepared. I have a Subway close and if I want fast food I go there to watch the sandwich made from start to finish plus the food prep people always put on new latex/plastic gloves before they start.

Plus, like AZ Husker said, the new minimum wage will create more of these kiosk ordering panels. The older I get the more I make my own meals. I actually make sandwiches to carry with me when on a trip to the coast.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
They have one of those close to my favorite range. The problem is they don't have the bugs worked out between electronically entering the order and the staff getting it out to you. It'll improve I expect.

I had no issues with my order being placed today.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Soap and hand sanitizer are your friends John. No sense being afraid of life when there are so many simple and effective tools available for the modern human being
use a glove. I do at supermarkets and especially at a gas pump

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
We have all heard the horror stories of the food prep people spitting into the food and such. I used to eat sometimes at those places but no more. I like to watch my food prepared. I have a Subway close and if I want fast food I go there to watch the sandwich made from start to finish plus the food prep people always put on new latex/plastic gloves before they start.

Plus, like AZ Husker said, the new minimum wage will create more of these kiosk ordering panels. The older I get the more I make my own meals. I actually make sandwiches to carry with me when on a trip to the coast.
they touch EVERY thing with those gloves.prep station, walls, tables, their head, their nose their crotch

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
They've had these type of touch screens at a local gas station, called Sheetz. They are nice to use, and it's fun to pick your toppings such as for pickles etc....of if you've been drinking.