• Glock 19

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • All other guns

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

zghorner

Well-Known Fanatic
another vote for the G19.

Ive been a long time glock hater mostly due to the triggers and grip profile but recently gave the G19 another go (my third attempt). removed the finger grooves and added a FO front sight + blacked out rear, and "-" connector. dry fired it a Brazilian times to get use to the trigger and have to say it is growing on me. what brought me back to it was I have been looking for an all around CCW/truck monkey to replace my CZ P-01 and the 19 just fits the bill too good to overlook. Ive tried the little micro peanut guns like the XDS and G43 and they suck nuts and my P-01 is too heavy. The 19 is cheap, the most plentiful, reliable, possibly the most options for holsters and other accessories, conceals well enough, is the best caliber ever, and the list goes on...

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
zghorner said:
another vote for the G19.

Ive been a long time glock hater mostly due to the triggers and grip profile but recently gave the G19 another go (my third attempt). removed the finger grooves and added a FO front sight + blacked out rear, and "-" connector. dry fired it a Brazilian times to get use to the trigger and have to say it is growing on me. what brought me back to it was I have been looking for an all around CCW/truck monkey to replace my CZ P-01 and the 19 just fits the bill too good to overlook. Ive tried the little micro peanut guns like the XDS and G43 and they suck nuts and my P-01 is too heavy. The 19 is cheap, the most plentiful, reliable, possibly the most options for holsters and other accessories, conceals well enough, is the best caliber ever, and the list goes on...
Is a 'Brazilian' times a lot?

Latest posts