What is the best Carry Gun ever?

• Glock 19

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • All other guns

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Not enough knock down power. If you're going to carry, carry a 1911 in good old .45. It's tried and true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
If someone wanted to argue that the Glock 17 was better I wouldn't punch them in the face

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Glock 19 FTW!
7ce8fbcc555b5541b6f6fba0a99071d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
If I had to have one pistol to cover all applications, it would probably be a Glock 19.

Why I don't have one anymore, I don't know...but it has been on my mind lately.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
I will agree on the glock 19. Now if I could just find a blue label gun in stock to use my fancy gssf coupon I would be doing big things.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Everyone argues this point so I am not asking which one. What I am posing is this. Can anyone honesltly argue against the Glock 19 being the overall best carry gun made in a really really long time [ever]

I'll argue against the G19 being the best carry gun for me, because it does NOT fit my hand to cause the sights to come to a natural point of aim for me. I can get the sights lined up, but it takes me an extra 1/2 or 3/4 of a second to get the first shot off. Not what I need for a carry gun. I shoot slow enough with one that does come up in line.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
jcameron996 said:
You bet. The wife and I's three gun outfits are probably worth more than the GDP of some third world countries so I need to save a few bucks where I can.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
Smart

DD78

Well-Known Fanatic
G19 is a great carry gun. It can be difficult to conceal at times. I have a G23 that I can't miss with but don't carry it during the warmer months because I print no matter what I do. Another similar sized gun that's a good option is the 4" XD. Much better trigger straight out of the box. The Glock triggers leave much to be desired.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Dustin Cantrell said:
CZ P-07 is my vote.
DD78 said:
G19 is a great carry gun. It can be difficult to conceal at times. I have a G23 that I can't miss with but don't carry it during the warmer months because I print no matter what I do. Another similar sized gun that's a good option is the 4" XD. Much better trigger straight out of the box. The Glock triggers leave much to be desired.
You both dissapoint me

Latest posts