Berg Blades

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
This guy is local to me which is a blessing and a curse. It's nice to get fast delivery but then I can drive to his house and pick up more knive which is hard on my wallet.

This is my every day pocket knife.
View attachment 1342 View attachment 1343 View attachment 1345 He had cool shirts also. View attachment 1344

His web site- http://www.bergblades.com/
I like that, is that one of the production knives?
I'm looking at his site, I love the look of the black one on his home page with the tamascus bolsters!!!

Livinthelife

Fanatic
If a knife is a production knife, does that mean he buys all of the parts from a supplier and he assembles parts and tunes the completed package ?

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe it just means they make all the parts in batches and assembled multiple knives that are the same. Customs are one of a kind and are usually hand built and won't be the same as any other one even the same model

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe it just means they make all the parts in batches and assembled multiple knives that are the same. Customs are one of a kind and are usually hand built and won't be the same as any other one even the same model

This.....^^^

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I would love to own an iron wolf
I am in love with the Iron Wolf. The extra size and heft to the blade over the Iron Pup just makes for a sweet flip.

Here is a good size comparison.3CB07258-7E48-47DA-9D2A-5152CFF4E6EA.jpegI have the Iron Pup with the Carbon scales and it is awesome but the Micarta and size of the Iron Wolf just speaks to me.