Benson Firearms

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone got anything or heard of Benson Firearms in Piedmont? I think I've found the suppressor that I will use for my bolt actions. It's the Thunder Beast Arms 30P-1. All the reviews I've read have been very good with the least POI change. The only 2 dealers in OK are Benson Firearms and Surgeon Rifles. Benson is closer to me but Surgeon is a business that is well known. I would honestly like to go through Major Malfunctions just on the fact that a lot of folk use him for all their suppressors and I hear he is very helpful and knowledgeable, but he doesn't carry Thunder Beast Arms products.

I am also thinking of getting a rimfire suppressor for my .22's and will probably get it from the Major. That way he can also look over my trust to make sure it's all correct before I venture out more into the Class III items. Which are the good rimfire suppressors?

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
I can't help you with suppressors, but I can tell you that Benson Firearms is a good honest shop. My Grandfather is friends with the guy that owns it, I met him once andhe is a good guy. Havent been in the shop though

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
IMHO the best .22 supressor on the market is the Silencerco Sparrow.

Ber

Fanatic
I have done both my sbr and can through benson firearms. He did my trust and all my paper work for me. All I had to do was sign and mail. Answered all my questions. Very excellent service. Top notch.

Latest posts