Benjamin's new toy!

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
Alright, Benjamin gave me the rest of the parts for his new gun today and I figured I would post the progress here. I'm not quite finished and he is still waiting on the hard to find JP BCG. The Titan compensator is also still MIA, but should be here in a few days. I will post the entire completed gun sometime next weekend if the Titan comes in and I get a chance to finish it. The main parts in this gun are as follows:
LOKI lower
LAR upper
JP Trigger
JP Speed Hammer
JP Anti Walk Pins
JP Gas Block
NC 14.5 Hand Guard
LOKI 20" Fluted Barrel
ACE Rifle Stock
Ergo Grip
Winter Trigger Guard

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

imacgyver

Founding Member
wow, so that is how you build one - cool - I'm next in line for to help put mine together.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
I'm really liking that 20" Loki barrel. Let us know how it shoots. Do you have a weight for the barrel itself? Loki doesn't have a weight listed on their website.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
now i found out the scope i want i have to wait on also!!! i am going insane waiting!!!! still need JP BCG, guess i am going to have to try to be patient.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
When I talked to loki last week they had a fluted 18" mid length carbine barrel that weighed 32 oz. I have fluted 20in from Loki with Rolling Thunder comp I am very happy with my set up. Looks long but length was never a problem.

Chambers

actual GM
Can you get to the gas adjustment screw without removing the hg?

Loctite the crap out of that one.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
Can you get to the gas adjustment screw without removing the hg?

Loctite the crap out of that one.

Not with the XL handguard's screw holes even with the flat top rail. You can adjust it since he's not planning on putting a rail section on. I also have a rifle length laying around too if that works better for Benjamin. Either way, it's a nice gun. It's all done with the exception of the Titan and I hope that comes in this week.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
midway emailed me and said that i should get the JP BCG around sept 12-13... i have been waiting almost 2 months!!!

Latest posts