Benenlli M2 Sling / Sling Mounts

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
I am looking for some help... got some matches coming up requiring a sling for my shotgun. What is the best/easiest setup for Benelli M2? I have a barrel clamp that you can put a sling stud into, but the sling attachement for the rear faces down, putting a basic sling at a weird angle. I was curious if there are some slings out there that would just wrap around the rear stock and front of shotgun, or is there a QD system that can be installed etc. What are you all running

Just looking for some advice for a 3 gun setup

most likely youre going to be just strapping that sucker to your back, so just use your clamp swivel and the rear one on the buttstock and get a 2pt sling that cinches, like a vtac

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Best bet up front is either the Nordic or Noveske QD mount. Both use the Nordic clamp.

Out back you can get the VTAC adapter which is a PIA to install everything or you can get the Noveske QD deal and put another hole in your stock.

Cajun0007

Well-Known Fanatic
That is a super slick piece of equipment for slinging the shotgun. Jeremy why have you been hiding these?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Cajun0007 said:
That is a super slick piece of equipment for slinging the shotgun. Jeremy why have you been hiding these?
No kidding you'd think the guys wearing the SS jerseys would have been bragging about how they sling their shotgun on every stage just cause they can.

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
Jeremy, you are my hero! I will be coming to see you about one of those next week. Now thats solved, if I could just find a way to put a QD on the back of my rifle with ACE stock my life would be complete

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
RedRaider271 said:
Jeremy, you are my hero! I will be coming to see you about one of those next week. Now thats solved, if I could just find a way to put a QD on the back of my rifle with ACE stock my life would be complete
Ace sells a qd swivel mount on their website... Have 2 on rifles work great

Latest posts