Benelli shotgun front grip on a versa Max?

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
Howdy Gang!

Does anyone know if a benelli M2 foregrip will fit on a Remington versa max? Perhaps it's wishful thinking but I have benelli hand guard envy.

Thanks!

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
hah. I don't know if I can ghetto fabricate well enough to make something that will last more than a few shots. The guys from Remington who were at the Rockcastle proam showing off the new "competition" versa max said the hardest thing to change would be the hand guard and that they simply could not do it on the new model. I begged and pleaded but they said they couldn't do it no matter what. I don't see anyone cranking out any after market stuff so perhaps I'll have to make my own. I wonder if this would be a good job for a 3D printer. I think the front grip on the versa max is its only weak point

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
TacticalK9 said:
I bitched at the Remington crew at the match too. I just dont see why they cant taper the end of the handguard to be flush with the frame, I showed them how its almost impossible to quad-load as it sits now. All he said was "Yeah, We get that a lot.." Fing change something then! GEESUS!
They told me the reason they couldn't fix the hand guard is because they have one machine that cranks out all of the hand guards for all their products (seems a bit odd but ok.. so be it) and that it would take too much to reconfigure it. I ripped into them a bit about it and I really felt bad for the two guys since they know it's a problem and it seems someone higher up is calling the shots on that aspect. Perhaps we need to do some petition or something and show them the dollar signs behind it.. it's sad

I did however get video of Jerry M going head to head with Brian Hill with those shotguns... it was kinda cute that somebody said "hey somebody get some tape to cover up the mossberg logo while he's shooting this"..

bigbrowndog

Red Neck Tactical
yeah cuz theyre really concerned about the .01 percent of people buying them that quad load!?!?!?! geez folks,...... oh and yeah I agree the ONLY weak point of the VM is the handguard :sarcastichand:

very few manufacturers,...... 2 that I know of truly make a "competition ready" shotgun, its a conspiracy between them and the custom SG gunsmiths so they can charge people extra money for modifications they don't really need.

Also I can't find that thing on here that lets everyone know everything I typed is sarcastic, so I just typed it out. but what I said is still true. :rtfm:

Latest posts