Benelli shell stop/cartridge drop interface?

ASH556

Active Fanatic
I re-installed my trigger group into my M1S90 after some port work and the shell stop seems a little more stiff than before. I noticed that the tail end of it is pressing against the cartridge drop button. Is this correct? I tried to move it, but that resulted in the cartridge drop button getting stuck. Maybe my thumb was just feeling tired?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
This is a good question for two of our sponsors. Triangle Shooting Sports and Accurate Iron. One of them will be along soon

knock out the trigger group and reinstall it while keeping the bolt release button depressed. they can get hung up if you dont get the shell stop out of the way when intstalling the trigger group.
If you have any other questions for me, email me, Im not on this forum much anymore since you never know which posts get censored/deleted.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
knock out the trigger group and reinstall it while keeping the bolt release button depressed. they can get hung up if you dont get the shell stop out of the way when intstalling the trigger group.
If you have any other questions for me, email me, Im not on this forum much anymore since you never know which posts get censored/deleted.
Ban hammer!!!

Latest posts