Bearcreek Arsenal AR-15

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Hey ya'll Would ya check out our video on one of the best AR-15 rifles on the market today Hope ya like it !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6U6dMlj8MI&list=TLAPSWshP8cJJrLQlbWF0I_BRBu5JQGU7p

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
That was a comprehensive review!
One question what's MSRP on that puppy? And where can I get one?
Jesse, Thanks for the interest in the video I bought mine for $500 back in Feb. at classicfirearms.com it took about a week and a half for shipping.
It came with a hardcase not a high quality hard case but hardcase none the less.I have since put mine in a soft NC Star 36" 6 pocket tactical case.
From what I have seen at ClassicFirearms the Price has gone up to $549.99 still with hardcase. but taking 6-8 weeks for delivery. because of the fact that this weapon has had great reviews. Classic is an awesome company to deal with though.It comes in Flat top and one with a carry handle which I think is a few bucks more.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Hey guys so I don't clog up the threads with stuff just wanted to share another video it's a promo for an upcoming series we at S&I are gonna do on Hi-points yea I know Boat anchor, don't drop it or it will cut your foot off Blah blah blah!!!!! We are just having some fun with shooting guns and all in all I reckon the bullet doesn't care what it comes outta when I'm protecting my family.Glock or slingshot all the same!! I personallly have never had a anything but a couple of FTF and that was when I was using poor quality ammo!!
Well enough of my rant if ya'll are interested here is the promo and starting to tape footage this weekend so the vids should launch the week of May 12, thanks Boomershooter!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOQ0BGq07jY

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
As ugly and cheap as hi points are.... they're actually decently reliable if maintained properly.
Matt agreed they are'nt the prettiest pig in the pen but The C9 and 45 ACp I have have served me well I clean them after each time out and THe only thing
I have had go wrng is a couple of FTF's one on the 45 cecause it was first time out and I used Blazer Aluminum casing, and a couple of bad reloads on the C9
And I have shot 2000 of rounds out the C9 and 300-500 outta my 45 ACP

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
I want to thank everyone who has looked at the video and let ya'll know that I went to the Silver Spur Gunshow here in Albuquerque
this weekend.
And meet some guys out of Gallup NM that I are building with the Bearcreek barrels and I saw one that was rifle length 1-8 twist that was sweet
made of Stainless I recommend if anyone is looking for a well built AR at a reasonable price look into these weapons I think ya'll might be suprised!!!

Latest posts