Baton Rouge new member

moonshoxx

Fanatic
Baton Rouge member here. i participate in USPSA events; have been for about a year. C class in Production with XDM 5.25, D class in Limited with Glock 35 (looking to sell) and D class with Springfield Range Officer in Single Stack. Glad to be a part of the group.

Cajun0007

Well-Known Fanatic
Do they have any local 3G matches in LA that you know of? If so, where and when are they held?

Thanks

CROWS 0311

Active Fanatic
New as well, welcome moon! Excited, I didn't know there was a place I could go and just talk ARs all day. Wife hates the stuff, might trade her in.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Madison,WI is a great place to party! Welcome to another party. You getting any competitive shooting action up that way?

CROWS 0311

Active Fanatic
To be honest, Jesse I have no idea. Just got into the civy AR market in September, bought a colt LE6920 and built it up because I was in talks with contract work overseas. Didn't work out after finding out I've got another little one on the way, but biproduct found a whole new hobby!

Building a distance shooting DPMS .308 ground up now(though a barrel is proving difficult to find) and helping several others build theirs. Having a blast.

Don't know much about competition, my colt weighs in at 10lbs, heavy for a comp gun I can imagine but it feels amazing to shoot and handle. Someday, maybe. It's winter here, so just play time till it warms up.

Latest posts