BALLS!....BIG

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Look up "Wingsuit Basejumping" on youtube. Some very incredible stuff. On one of the vids the guy actualy drops into that canyon they guy in the OP's video flew over.

Would I do it? No.
Do I wish I could, definitely.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Must be watched in HD!

Just after the 3 min mark is when the guy drops into the ravine, and again at 5:30
To quote Woody from Toy Story "That's not flying, it's falling.....with style!"

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I would sooooooo toooooooootalllllly do that!

Those guys make me sick! Pure jealousy! I wouldn't hang so close to the trees and rocks but just a bit higher and I'd be all the frack in!

JSooner

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya, saw that on conan last night. It is pretty awesome. Now I can't get the rocky and bullwinkle music out of my head.

crash217

Well-Known Fanatic
I am totally in to do that. Do they let you do that out of planes when your on a SkyDive tour?

I've had this crazy Idea since I was kid that it would be totally awesome to climb up one of those 1750ft high powered radio towers in NE oklahoma and base jump off those too.

I also want an ultralight plane just for kicks.

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
There's a Youtube video of him and an Aussie guy doing this and the Aussie guys crashes into the bridge rail at about 120 mph. The best part is the interview with Carliss discussing what went wrong.

The Antichrome

An aquaintance of mine is one the biggest proponents of this sport. Although now he prefers to fly without the flying suit.
He's convinced that someday he'll be able to land without the landing-chute. Most people think its impossible because of the super steep glide angle. But one night in Yosemite, Dean had us convinced that he'd do it someday.

http://youtu.be/C6MtzvQ5hZ8

http://youtu.be/BXT05R0WVQM

Latest posts