badger ordnance tactical bolt knob

ChrisC

Revolver Division
are there any local resources that can install one of these on my rifle? i'd like to have something a little bigger than the factory knob...

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Not local but I ship mine to a guy in Arizona that does it makes his own knobs too. I believe he will do a Badger also. http://www.azprecisiongunsmithing.com/Products.html

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
What kind of rifle are you putting it on? If it's a Savage I've got an extra that's too long for me.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's mine. It's the Phoenix knob "Hallowed"
cc74a274.jpg

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't imagine that being something than any gunsmith couldn't do. Not exactly critical, like barrel threading or such.

tacticalj

Well-Known Fanatic
+1 for AZPRECISION. I don't own a 700, but I've seen and handled his work and it's top notch. Now for Savage, just save yourself the hassle and buy 1 from Stockade or Sharp Shooter Supply. Both have nice peices and are priced at about $40 for q complete bolt handle. Then it's just a simple swap of handles. I recommend Stockade, mostly because they're easier to get a hold of and the ship quick.

chazroh

Active Fanatic
i have seen some done by short action customs and he does some good work. i think he is out of ohio. his remington price is $90. he does howa bolts, and i am thinking about sending him one.

Deacon

Well-Known Fanatic
There's a LOT of people that have had their hardware worked on at Mechanical Accuracy in Jones, OK. The stuff I've seen out of there has been top notch.

JRSherman

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Adam, what kind is the extra you have for a Savage? I want to put a different one on mine, the stock one is so short, and I'd like a little extra weight to help take the play out of the bolt.

J.R.

Latest posts