Bad day at work?

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Crew-member-patient-treated-after-ambulance-catches-fire-262769191.html

OK, so maybe my day at work wasn't so bad. At least my workplace didn't go up in flames in a matter of minutes! This was a friend of mine, on the way to my hospital with a patient on board, when the ambulance went up in flames in a matter of minutes! So we went from joking with him one hour to treating him the next. Crazy. The LEO on scene said he hit the deck when the O2 cylinders blew. So glad everyone was OK!

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Ambulances don't get maintained very well. They are kept operational, most of the time.

Bentsight

Well-Known Fanatic
Ours are part of the fire service and are maintained to the same standards as our fire apparatus. They are all maintained very,very well.

Ralph Elmore Jr.

Well-Known Fanatic
Been a Paramedic for a little over 5 years and I have always been worried about this. It seems to happen to often. Our service takes pretty good care of our rigs. Our mechanics are awesome. But our rigs almost never stop running. A couple of rigs go down and it can be a struggle. We run too lean! Glad everyone was ok.

Latest posts