Back from the Thelma & Louise Trip!

Squirrel

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi Everyone! I made it back from the trip alive. We wound up going up to DC then back down through the Carolinas to Montgomery and back to Oklahoma. Glad to be home -- 4 days of endurance is enough...whew!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
did you talk about how horrible men are?? you obviously skipped the part where you drove off the mountain!!!!

Squirrel

Well-Known Fanatic
We skipped GC and went to DC and Montgomery instead. Of course, man-bashing is always part of the trip! We didn't find Brad in Alabama though, we definitely had enough time since we got lost and found our way out taking the back roads.

Darn...I knew we forgot to do something (driving off the edge of the GC).

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
We skipped GC and went to DC and Montgomery instead. Of course, man-bashing is always part of the trip! We didn't find Brad in Alabama though, we definitely had enough time since we got lost and found our way out taking the back roads.

Darn...I knew we forgot to do something (driving off the edge of the GC).

hahahah..

Squirrel

Well-Known Fanatic
Already at it stopped by the range today and spent some time working on my accuracy -- yep, I am addicted (only spent 15 minutes there and plan to go tomorrow as well). I agree crack would be cheaper!

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Told ya ;) BUT some of the best folks you'll meet are on this site. Head out to the OKCGC tomorrow morning and the habit will really get ya! and whatever you do DON'T go to a 3 gun match or you'll have to start selling plasma LOL

Next thing after you get you a pistol you'll end up getting a reloader to support your habit, be searching for cheap bullets, what loads work with less powder so a pound will last longer etc. etc. Later,

Kirk