Attention voters in Columbia

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
Why are the blue helmets monitoring polls?

There's something rotten in the state of Denmark, and it isn't the cheese...

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
The story is, they are here to monitor conservative groups who may be involved in voter fraud. I wonder if they will be following around the black panthers as well???

Treedodger

Well-Known Fanatic
Monitoring conservative groups?

Funny, I haven't heard of any voting machines mistakenly displaying Romney after casting an Obama vote...

Treedodger

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
I have heard of the reverse happening in NC during a recent test run with voting machines...

That was my point, I have heard of that happening twice now, but have yet to hear of this "calibration error" coming up in Romney's favor. The UN is against anything even moderately conservative including our constitutional rights and national sovereignty. The UN is the last group that should be permitted within a hundred miles of our voting locations.

Rosea Carpa

Well-Known Fanatic
Treedodger said:
Midnight Raver said:
I have heard of the reverse happening in NC during a recent test run with voting machines...

That was my point, I have heard of that happening twice now, but have yet to hear of this "calibration error" coming up in Romney's favor. The UN is against anything even moderately conservative including our constitutional rights and national sovereignty. The UN is the last group that should be permitted within a hundred miles of our voting locations.

Exactly my point......... All I can think of is something about our forefathers in the streets with their guns...... Some of this crap is getting out of hand in my opinion .

Treedodger

Well-Known Fanatic
"At the invitation of the U.S. government (read Obama Administration), the ODIHR is deploying 44 observers across the nation, a practice it has following (sic) in past national elections since 2002. Another 13-strong team of ?international experts? will be based in Washington".

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/int-l-e ... aw-forbids

It says since 2002, but I don't remember this occurring in the past. Anyone else recall hearing this in previous elections?

The sad part is that only 4 states have barred this activity to my knowledge and SC was not one of them. (Texas, Alabama, Iowa, and Ohio).

My personal note to Gov Haley, our State Senators & my House Rep (please speak up for yourself or we have no right to complain):

I was very disappointed to hear that the Obama Administration has invited UN observers to monitor the national election. Even more disappointing is that only 4 states barred the UN from monitoring their election process and South Carolina was not one of those states.

The UN is not a friend to our constitutional rights nor our national sovereignty. They would as soon see our Constitution dissolved and our national rights handed over to the UN. Their intent is to specifically monitor conservative groups. These are the groups that elected you as head of our great state. The UN views us, your supporters, as their enemy and we are seen as a hinderance to their agenda over America and it's citizens. Why would you permit this in our state election process?

You should not allow such an organization to have access to our election process that veterans have fought and died to protect. We are allowing our freedoms and our country to be given away one piece at a time. I am very much opposed to our state allowing this interference and intrusion on our election process and very saddened you have went along and supported it. Anyone with true conservative American values would not permit this to take place.

Latest posts