Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
ATF has opened up for public comments on the definition of a frame or receiver! I've made my comments and they need to hear from EVERY gun owner that they are not law makers or writers! Constantly trying to reinterpret laws and definitions to make criminals out of all of us!
Please, please follow the link and tell them this is not acceptable but above all be polite as we are a strong group and are better than the behavior shown by the gun grabbers. This fight is not about low down dirty fighting but being respectful in the face of their divisive behavior.

Thank you and do all you can and pass it along to everyone.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
ATF has opened up for public comments on the definition of a frame or receiver! I've made my comments and they need to hear from EVERY gun owner that they are not law makers or writers! Constantly trying to reinterpret laws and definitions to make criminals out of all of us!
Please, please follow the link and tell them this is not acceptable but above all be polite as we are a strong group and are better than the behavior shown by the gun grabbers. This fight is not about low down dirty fighting but being respectful in the face of their divisive behavior.

Thank you and do all you can and pass it along to everyone.

Done.

Please do this fellas. They need to hear from the good side. You can submit your comments anonymously. But they aren't fooling anyone. I'm sure they record your IP address. I used a VPN.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Part of resist is speaking out, it's your right after all.
Lions Roar, not bleat like sheep.

After all. What are they going to do? Kill us for speaking our minds. :eek: Nope takes balls to do that.
Farcebook is the best example. Talk talk talk all Snowflakes understand, not action like real men do & not just say!