At Latest CNN Town Hall, Biden Suggests Banning Handguns

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
at-latest-cnn-town-hall-biden-suggests-banning-handguns

He is an absolute lunatic.....and yet he was placed as POTUS.

No concerns raised over the rioters & looters.

Facilitation of illegal entrants overrunning our Southern border.....placing them all over the USA in 24 hr bussing & flights.

Attempts to block Cuban immigrants, however. Won't allow those fleeing communism from entering.

No concerns over inner-city gang violence.

Biden, Harris & Co only concern seems to be the average American tax-paying citizen........and perpetuation of the January 6th faux "storming" of the Capitol while hiding the role of FBI personnel used to entice, incite & entrap actual patriots in hopes of spinning things into a useful narrative for the Left.

Disgusting.

Evil acts....organized evil.

It is abundantly clear.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Any islamic jihadist that wants to enter our country has been given wide open latitude to walk right in through Mexico.

Absolutely nothing stopping them from connecting with their terrorist cells and achieving their evil ends.

We have given them a free pass to come into our country and to have at it.

What type of sickness would allow for such insanity ??????

Who would have ever believed that we'd come to this level of lunacy ????

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Agree 1000% and they're starting to get caught up in the lies and fraud and they know it. We just need to keep pushing our wolves!! When they loose it more people see the picture! Like Fauci did with Paul grilling him! He's loosing it when confronted about his flip flopping and lying!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
None as long as the Criminals & Terrorist only attack & kill regular people like us. They have private Tax payer funded Police forces to protect
them & their Families. With stupid Sheep being killed. They the Sheep will jump at the chance to stop the madness & King Bidens Crime control Gun bans look
good to them.
I just wanted to add that anyone who is POTUS & has their country under attack by rampant crime, & comes out for Gun Control so Millions will be helpless
is Insane or a Communist or both.

Only one goal! Disarm then Destroy America. That's the only reason that makes any sense 2 me. Communism is on the March & so far they are making great strides in destroying our Core, so by disarming us we will become Slaves.

Last edited:

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
xiden refering to lemmons as " straight made me spit coffee thru my nose. geez. The entire world, except the handlers of course, are laughing at the leader of our beloved country. Embarassing

open borders with cartel and other gang members pouring across, jihadists also using the southern route , simply brilliant. And keep the freedom loving Cubans out , they might be Conservatives

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Something just came to mind. King Biden said Handguns & nothing about Evil Black rifles however when it came to 9mms that
held 120 rounds of 9mm. Damn if I could get a pistol that held 120 rounds of ammo I would have a 9mm. :oops:

I would maybe carry a 9mm pistol that held only 50 rounds of 9mm. Only my Commander does not weigh anywhere near what a box of 50 9mms
would weigh with a loaded mag. .45 Automatic Colt Pistol the cartridge of great gunfighters since 1911 I'll stick with my 1911 for the rest of my life.

WTB:: I would like to buy a 9mm pistol that holds & shoots 120 rounds of Nine Mil.
Please contact: [email protected] Any brand will do.

I do not have 1 round of 9mm :eek: even my 9mm Black Talons are gone, gave them to a good friend years ago.
Perhaps Ol Joe has been listening to OAN & learned that AR14s are not the gun of Choice by street thugs.

Just maybe Citizens with AR-15s could be the final answer to rampant crime, if the LAW will not stop them
well maybe an armed population may be the final answer,. An armed populace all as strong as the Evil they face,
that may well just be what the 2nd amendment was put there for. To protect & defend the American way of life.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
at-latest-cnn-town-hall-biden-suggests-banning-handguns

He is an absolute lunatic.....and yet he was placed as POTUS.

Facilitation of illegal entrants overrunning our Southern border.....placing them all over the USA in 24 hr bussing & flights.

Attempts to block Cuban immigrants, however. Won't allow those fleeing communism from entering.

No concerns over inner-city gang violence.

Biden, Harris & Co only concern seems to be the average American tax-paying citizen........and perpetuation of the January 6th faux "storming" of the Capitol while hiding the role of FBI personnel used to entice, incite & entrap actual patriots in hopes of spinning things into a useful narrative for the Left.

Disgusting.

Evil acts....organized evil.

It is abundantly clear.
We are in deep trouble if something positive doesn't happen soon.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Just one thing to think about. There terrified that the majority of the sheep will come to there senses and through their asses out. On way or another. I pray anyway. And I can't wait. One way or another. Did I offend anyone? Tuff.
You don't really believe it's even possible to offend one of us do you? We're a group of like minded hardasses if I've ever seen one.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I think the Trolls finally got the hint and don't bother us anymore. Geeze I hope so anyway.

The trolls seem to have found a foothold over on Addicts.

It is nuts. Some fo the dumbest crap I've ever seen seems to emerge on a daily basis.....

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
The trolls seem to have found a foothold over on Addicts.

It is nuts. Some fo the dumbest crap I've ever seen seems to emerge on a daily basis.....
Exactly why I haven't been there in six months. When I say I'm fine with peoples stupid bullcrap, I'm done! That stuff is not worth my time or the frustration. Being called every name in the book because I said I'm very conservative and my stance is I will do ANYTHING in a shtf scenario for my family was enough! If you expect to sit back and let the government take care of you in a shtf situation then YOU ARE the problem, not me!

Latest posts