ARKANSAS SECTION MATCH 2016

The Antichrome

A note from da'man;

Last Saturday, the Arkansas Section Executive Committee met to discuss plans for the 2016 Championship format. Unfortunately, due to lower participation numbers and match costs, the 2016 MULTI-GUN Championship is cancelled until further notice. However, the Old Fort Gun Club representative announced that they are looking at hosting a 3GUN Nation Championship, however no date has been nailed down at this time. OFGC has hosted many 3GUN Nation Classifiers over the past couple of years with great success. As soon as I know a date, I will email you 3-Gunners more info.

Now for the good news. The 2016 Arkansas Section Championship HANDGUN Championship will be held at Central Arkansas Shooter’s Association west of Little Rock June 2-5, 2016. We will follow the same prize format, entry fee, shooting schedule, etc. as we did for the 2015 AR Section Championship. We decided to keep things identical to the 2015 format as our feedback was all good. I promise to make the stages just as much fun and challenging as we always have. So mark your calendar for that date. I have not configured anything on Matchsignup.org yet, but look for an email from me after the first of the year announcing it.

To those competitors from the MG Championship, we have had some issues with the plaque maker and we will be getting that issue fixed within the next two weeks. A small number of competitors who are due a plaque have not received them yet, and we have not forgotten you. Thank you for your patience and you will receive your plaque soon.

Until later and best regards,

David Hyden, Arkansas Section Coordinator

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
That's too bad about the Multi-gun Sectional. Always a fun match (in October).. :)

Great news about the handgun sectional. Will try and be there for sure!! Always a great match..

Latest posts