AR15 Upper

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Fella's it's been awhile but I've got an idea running around in my head and was wondering if anyone knew a place I could find an upper with +20MOA built into the flat top? I can get bases to clamp on then mount rings but that seems a bit too busy. Let me know as my searches have come up with squat! Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm thinking up something evil to kick Corey's ass hehe

Been busy! oil prices where they are not too busy so might just be able to get out now and again just a bunch going on, I sure miss everyone for sure. Later,

Kirk

Understand that...always worth your time if it means beating up on Corey. We can always use more squad comedy...make it when you can and bring him too

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Not like that one Mitch, that is a high rider but thanks for looking! what I'm after has +20MOA built into the rail, like on the LR rigs you add a +20MOA base so you can get out further with your scope adjustments. I found a base I can clamp on BUT adding more screws and stuff just means more that could go wrong so just thinking if there was an upper that already had the +20MOA built in that would be awesome and probably save a few pennies over piecing it together. Thanks for looking fella's as I've still not come up with anything so I'm wondering if these are even made. Later,

Kirk

what dinky scope would you use that doesnt have the range that needs a 20moa? A simmons whitetail 3-9?

Latest posts